Elder Luke Roberts

Elder Luke  Roberts

Monday, November 16, 2015

Fun P-day at The River House


Sooooo, sorry about this short email but the Co family took us to The River House and we have very little time left to email, but I hope you enjoy these pics.  It's a boutique resort in Busuanga, Palawan with a beautiful mountain and river view.  Yes, Mom I sing before we teach lessons.  I can sing in tune.  Especially when I hear my companion sing, I can just match his pitch and it sounds great. But by myself it would be hard.  haha.  I have been hearing from my friends all around the world like Jake and Brig and Dal.  It's been so fun to read their emails.  I love you all and it means so much that you are proud of me.  I'm trying my best, Love Elder Roberts





Cramming in the Co's car to go to The River House
Shout out to UTAH
Livin the high life at the Resort

It's so gorgeous here!
Kudos to my sewing class, check out my shorts



No comments:

Post a Comment