Elder Luke Roberts

Elder Luke  Roberts

Monday, May 22, 2017

Great Young Men's here

We were visiting a family when the young men came to do their rounds! Lots of fun! We love being with Elder Borilla in the threesome.  I loved hearing Spencer sing during our Skype.  He's grown up so much I can't believe it.  In our companionship we ALWAYS say "pang Spencer yan eh."  hahaha   That means that's for Spencer or something that Spencer would use.  My companions really love Spencer.  For example, we tease Elder Borilla that his tooth brush is "pang Spencer" because it looks like a baby toothbrush.  Or my haircut today, I got teased because it's "pang Spencer".  haha Funny huh?  He's so cute and I can't wait to be with him!  Miracles are really rolling forth here. I've been so blessed.  It's really poor here in my area right now and humble but they are such great people.  

The other pic is of Elder Mcauley, my old companion. He almost died but was admitted to the hospital, he had a bug or something like that. He's doing better! We got to see him there.



No comments:

Post a Comment