Elder Luke Roberts

Elder Luke  Roberts

Monday, March 7, 2016

Funny things we see while driving

Hello everyone, things are going well here in the office. I'm getting more used to my job so that's been getting easier. Less stressful now. I still have a lot to do... But now I know how to do it haha! 
So Elder Monson and I are starting a collection of funny photos we see while we are driving.... Because we get kinda used to all that stuff but we forgot how funny it is to see this stuff. They can be pretty dang funny. 

Our area is okay.... Lots of investigators just drink too much. Also gambling on Horse racing is huge in my area... Like we will see 50 men gathered around a little tv yelling and stuff for their horses. It's a big problem.  But we still have many families interested and we continue to teach.  So, many of you asked what "coding" is. It's a driving thing.  Like when you aren't allowed to drive on a certain day to keep down the traffic. The sisters in our ward had a baptism this week.  It's the family in the picture, and it was such an amazing experience.

This week was our mission office birthday so we celebrated with the other office elders and the AP's.  Move over Domino's

I also wanted to show you a brief video of me and my former companion Elder Adawag and our Tagalog. This was from before Christmas.  We were investigator role playing.  My Tagalog has improved so much since then, it feels good to see the growth.





Also, if you are still here, here's a very serious arm wrestling match.




I love you all, more next week.
Elder Roberts




No comments:

Post a Comment