Elder Luke Roberts

Elder Luke  Roberts

Monday, December 12, 2016

#LightTheWorld

Hello everyone!  Sorry time has been so short with emailing but things here are really busy.  Here is a service project we did this past week.  We were sweating before we started :) This was for the #lighttheworld project that the church is working on. We were able to find a service project to do for a nice part member family in the branch. 

I don't know the answer to the question you're having right now



We also had a great P-day at Bakers Hill




And more service. . . 

 This was after a recent training in Puerto. This is with the sister training leaders and another
companionship.

I'm hoping to write more soon, sorry it's just mostly pics because of time.  I'll send the Christmas play video of me as Caesar when we get it.  I love you all, thank you for your prayers, love and support
Elder Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment